I love finding videos I haven’t seen of Grace before. It’s like hidden little pots of gold
Youtube, you had one job
Perfect example of Youtube’s utterly broken copyright system.
- because i woke up from a nap with a boys hands sliding down my jeans and when I left him with a black eye he told everyone i was a bitch and a slut that he used for sex when I had never had sex at all
- because my close friend was raped in her dorm room and now she can’t get in bed without checking that the door is locked 3 times
- because “she was asking for it” is still said
- because no doesn’t mean no in todays society
- because i can’t wear shorts in 90 degree weather without being oversexualized
- because the phrase “boys will be boys” is still in existance
- BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING TO BE FIRED UP OVER
Sincere advice from Grace? Now I don’t know what to expect from her book.
Inspired by Monday’s It’sGrace.
a little girl who grows up thinking all doors are automatic but actually she’s haunted by a really polite ghost
Quick and simple lifehacks.
a magician asks you to pick a card - any card, in fact. you do. they ask you to put the card back in the pack - anywhere in the pack, in fact. you do. they walk away. ten years later, your wife gives birth to the six of clubs. “is this your card?” the midwife asks, in a familiar voice.
I really wanted this photo not to come back to haunt me
Artist Samantha Keely Smith paints breathtaking abstract landscapes that resemble the swirling waters of the ocean. Using oil paint, enamel, and shellac, Smith builds up multiple translucent layers of color, alternating between soft brushstrokes and large, sweeping gestures to evoke crashing waves, surging tides, and stormy floods.
// Selected by Sunil